SCS900 Site Controller Software
Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software was designed for the construction site, with an easy-to-use graphical interface that enables surveyors, grade checkers, site engineers, and foremen to do their jobs faster and more efficiently.
- Conduct your own site positioning tasks without a contract surveyor to set stakes or compute volumes to save you money
- Increase productivity, eliminate mistakes, and drive consistency - even with inexperienced operators
- Look up designs and position information quickly and easily
- Make decisions instantly, troubleshoot site problems and manage day to day operations
- Organize data for multiple crews for rapid access and automated retrieval of information in the field or office
- Make sure that crews and the office data manager have the same, correct and latest information about the job site
The single solution for all of your road staking needs – from roadway features to catch points to custom subgrades. It incorporates full alignment geometry, station equations, width transitions and multiple roadways within a selected job. Grade checking functions also allow you to easily perform as-built checks and quality control.
From simple to complex, SCS900 is suitable for a wide variety of site positoning tasks.
- Establish and check site control for GPS or total station operations performing initial site measurement and verification of original ground levels.
- Measure and locate existing site features
- Check finished grade and laid material thickness against design elevations and tolerances
- Compute progress and material stockpile volumes
- Do stakeout for earthworks, side slopes, catch points, roads, utilities, finished grade, pads and structures
- Manage, monitor, and conduct quality control for excavation and grading operations
- Assess as-built measurements and generate high quality reports for record keeping, client approvals and payment