Keson provides the highest quality, durable measuring tapes for surveyor measurements in a variety of lengths and materials.
This 3x rewind series has the strongest gearing available. With metal, planetary gears, you can bring your steel tape back swiftly. Even with the weight of 300 feet or 100 meters of steel laying on a rough surface, our gears and metal reinforced crank handle enables you to overcome the tape’s inertia with ease.
Keson Steel Long tapes are built with Perma-Clad steel blades which is a tough, durable nylon-coated steel that assures long life under field abuse. Keson’s Perma-Clad tapes meet the standards of the United States Department of Weights and Measures.
- Rubber-Grip shovel handle for comfortable, rapid reeling
- High-visibility orange Polycarbonate case
- Metal, planetary gearing for super-fast rewind & no more stripped gears
- Tough, double Nylon-coated Steel blade assures long life under field abuse
- Metal reinforced handle for superior strength