The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® LL300N Laser Level is the most rugged laser level
available, tough enough to handle a wide variety of general and concrete construction applications.
Even in harsh jobsite conditions, the LL300N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance,
enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged LL300N laser can withstand drops of up to three feet (one meter) onto concrete and
tripod tipovers up to five feet (1.5 meters). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and
dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The LL300N laser’s self-leveling capability and optional RC601 remote control result in outstanding
accuracy and ease of use. Since the LL300N laser levels itself when turned on, setup is easy with
fewer controls to deal with. The RC601 remote control gives you the option of matching slopes or
having slopes-ongrade. It also offers single-axis slope including HI warning control with the other axis
continuing to level itself.
LL300N User Benefits
- Complete leveling crew in a case – carrying case securely holds all components, tripod and grade rod
- Easy to transport, easy to carry, easy to store
- Energy-efficient design offers long battery life
- Highly durable construction enables the LL300N to survive a drop up to 3 feet (1 m) onto concrete
- Remote control slope option increases the flexibility of applications